Brittany Maids is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Brittany Maids:
Brittany Maids is a family-owned, office and home cleaning business that has been servicing Metro Atlanta for over 25 years. Your home will be cleaned by screened, background checked, and insured employees. Ongoing training guarantees that your cleaner is always up-to-date on techniques, supplies, and health and safety. There is no contract to sign and Brittany Maids offers a 200% guarantee on all cleaning services.
Price is always a consideration when choosing a service, but over and over, my investigations find the "cheapest" almost always leaves you feeling that you didn't get the service you needed. Value is what Brittany Maids is known for; fair pricing based on each Customer's specific needs. Brittany won't be the most expensive service either, as they are not a franchise that has to pass on royalty fees to Customers. Brittany Maids is a family owned business that is managed by the founders. In-home consultations are always conducted to assure each Customer receives the value they expect from Brittany Maids.
Brittany Maids strives to give exceptional service to their Customers, as evidenced by their "A" rating with the BBB. Employees are continuously trained in our systematic methodology of cleaning. Customers report that employees are very courteous and diligent in the performance of their cleaning tasks. TrustDale has found that quality assessment "visitations" to Customers' homes are conducted throughout the day, every day, by management. Brittany Maids
Brittany Maids acknowledges that Customers have busy lives with demanding schedules, so they go where and when they are needed throughout the service area. They accommodate requests for schedule changes and special cleaning needs. And when Customers have a concern or recommendation, they are prompt in responding to them. Most times, it is immediate. Brittany Maids are here for their Customers' benefit and convenience and to enhance the quality of their lives. AND your complete satisfaction is ensured by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee.
Atlanta and Northwest to Northeast suburbs
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.