Audio Video Techs
Audio Video Techs is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Receive a FREE HDMI cable with your electronics installation agreement if you call or click through on TrustDale.com!
When you have finalized your relationship with Audio Video Techs, please let us know so we can monitor your customer service experience! Click this link to register: HERE.
About Audio Video Techs:
Audio Video Techs are Atlanta’s premier source for A/V sales and installation. You don’t want to trust just anyone to install your expensive home and office electronic systems. The technicians at Audio Video Techs are expertly trained and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for home theater installation, whole house surround sound and plasma TV installs. For residential or commercial jobs, Audio Video Techs deliver the highest quality products and services. Call today for a free, in-home estimate.
The professionals at Audio Visual Techs understand there is a competitive market when it comes to pricing. My investigation finds that AVT offers customers complete package deals. That means AVT will provide all the necessary components, cables and equipment to complete your installation. What's more, all their installations are backed by a 12-month warranty, as well as the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
My research proves AVT employs the highest standard for quality jobs. AVT involves the very best manufacturers and brands to perform their work. AVT also assures your quality by employing only experienced, factory trained technicians. Let's face it: You hire someone else because - no matter how good you are at what you do, you have to get the placement and implementation of your AV system right. I
My research shows that with the professionals at Audio Visual Techs, customer service is their number one priority. That means the customer is always right. What does that mean to TrustDale? It means a thorough evaluation of whether the vendor delivered the product in a correct and an efficient manner - to the specifications agreed to with the customer. I, as your consumer investigator, simply challenge you to measure whether the professionals at Audio Visual Techs deliver the Price, Quality and Customer Service they advertise. If they don't, you are backed 100 % by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.