AquaGuard Foundation Solutions
AquaGuard Foundation Solutions is TRUSTDale Certified.
About AquaGuard Foundation Solutions:
When it comes to problems with your foundation, AquaGuard Foundation Solutions has you covered! Whether you have sagging floors, bowed and cracked walls, or uneven floors, their services cover all of your foundation repair needs. They have the professional expertise, services, and products to help you permanently solve your foundation problems throughout the Atlanta area.
There is an old saying; "Cheap work isn't good and good work isn't cheap". TrustDale finds that with AquaGuard, you get the best of both with products and systems that are unmatched in the industry. Plus, Aquaguard offers a Price Assurance Guarantee that ensures the total price of the project is the lowest price available for the work specified. If a contractor registered with the BBB offers the same standard of materials, quality, and work of equal specifications within 30 days of the original quote, then Aquaguard will match the price plus $100 off with a written estimate. Call them today for a no-cost, no obligation estimate.
Why AquaGuard? They have been repairing settling foundations, cracking and bowing walls, sinking slabs and floors with push piers, helical piers, slab piers, wall anchors, stabilizer posts and much more for over 16 years. What's more, AquaGuard stands behind its quality and backs up every job with a nationally backed, transferable, life-of-the-structure warranty, in writing. They also have 28 patented and proven products and systems all on the leading edge of technology. They are part of the largest foundation repair network in the world of over 400 dealers in the U.S., Ireland, England, and Canada.
AquaGuard's long history of satisfied customers tells the story with thousands of written surveys and letters saying how happy and satisfied they were with their experience. Some of the most impressive are from customers who didn't do any work because they just didn't need it. When you hire AquaGuard, they aren’t going to tell you that you need something you don’t. If your foundation does not need repairs, then no repairs will be made. This high ethical standard has awarded AquaGuard many times over, from The Torch Award for marketplace ethics and customer service, to more than 10 Consumers’ Choice Awards.
Metro Atlanta area, including Marietta to Jonesboro and Carrollton to Conyers
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
C in Sugar Hill, Gerorgia