Allgood Pest Solutions
Allgood Pest Solutions is TRUSTDale Certified.
About Allgood Pest Solutions:
Allgood Pest Solutions began as your advocate in pest control almost 40 years ago in Atlanta. With services available throughout Georgia, Allgood’s commitment to personal service hasn’t changed. They offer full pest control services, including rodent control, flea and ant specific-services, and more.
Pest control is a very competitive business. You can find dozens of companies that will quote you a cheap price for termite and bug protection. Cheap seems great, until you discover their treatment didn't work, and the cheap company's warranty is no good. Allgood's prices are fair, but their guaranteed protection is priceless. Click Here for your special Allgood/TrustDale discount!
Most of us have no idea what goes in to protecting your home from termites. As an investigative reporter, I've educated myself over the years about the "rights and wrongs" of pest control. My investigation found some of Allgood's top competitors cut corners and actually used pesticides that were not in compliance with Georgia law. Allgood never cuts corners. Follow the link below to review the service records of your pest control company, click on "Settlements and Enforcement Actions," then switch to Allgood!
It's no mystery major companies like Mohawk Carpets, the Georgia Dome, and the landmark Varsity restaurant trust Allgood. I'm sure that like me, they're impressed with Allgood's total commitment to service. I chose their Sentricon system for termite control, and was instantly given three customer service contacts if I had any questions or concerns. Again, it's all about Trust. You can trust Allgood Pest Solutions to eliminate our pests, protect your home and family, and deliver it all for an honest price. TrustDale trusts Allgood.
Metro Atlanta and beyond
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.