All South Restoration, Inc
All South Restoration, Inc is TRUSTDale Certified.
About All South Restoration, Inc:
If you’re suffering from storm, water or fire damage and need immediate emergency repair and cleaning services, All South Restoration should be your first call. Since 1999 they have specialized in residential and commercial emergency services and restoration. They offer 24/7 service as well as next-day, and guarantee all their work with labor and manufacturer warranties.
Don't take on the insurance companies without the help of professionals. My investigation finds All South Restoration is your full service liaison between you and your insurance company to negotiate and secure an agreed price for your property claim. Why? With more than 30 years combined industry experience, insurance professionals know All South knows what they're doing. They use an industry-leading and state-of-the-art computerized estimating system called Xactimate. This estimating software offers up-to-date pricing on materials and labor, and is the most recognized program for insurance companies as well as property owners. Whether you are seeking help through insurance or self-pay, my analysis finds no one will make you whole in a more honest, straight-forward and cost efficient manner.
My job would be a lot easier if every company was as obsessive about quality as All South. This company has sought and received their industries' top certifications, including The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration; CWC-Clean Water Consultants; and many, more. They carry a General Contractor license, workers' compensation insurance and every employee is guaranteed drug-free as well as background checked.
The professionals at All South Restoration realize their success as a company relies on your satisfaction. That's one of the main reasons you won't find a single legitimate customer complaint regarding this company. Why? They've assembled a team of emergency cleaning and restoration craftsmen who share CEO Mark McClure and President David Abbey's philosophy: "Treat every customer with respect, honesty and integrity." TrustDale guarantees this isn't just a slogan, my research finds it's a set of principles that are practiced every day. All South Restoration is an American company that is locally owned and operated, and their owners are always personally involved in every job. All South and TrustDale Guarantee it!
Atlanta area and beyond
2650 Pleasantdale Rd,
Atlanta, GA 30340
1501 Bombay Lane
Roswell, GA 30075
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.