All Four Seasons Garage Doors
All Four Seasons Garage Doors is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Complete this form to request your TRUSTDale deal.
Your All Four Seasons Garage Doors experience begins with a free estimate for new construction, replacement and/or repair. Unlike many competitors who price their job relevant to the value of your house or location of your zip code or distance from their office to your home, All Four Seasons rates are fair, consistent, and transparent. All Four Seasons consistently delivers more for less, and in our estimation provides the best quality job and materials available. Their policy says it all: "We'll fix it or our service call is free."
All Four Seasons quality is second to none. They offer a range of doors and materials that represent the highest craftsmanship and durability available in North Georgia. Lines include CHI, Clopay, Liftmaster and Linear garage door openers. Our investigation found All Four Seasons actually upgrades the hardware on new garage door sales (compared to the average garage door company) without the customer even knowing it. Why? Owner Dan Watkins told me "I don't want to sell someone a brand new product and then worry about them having a problem with it in the first few years."
All Four Seasons was founded and operates on a few simple principles: Be honest. Do what you say you're going to do. Be on time - or at least notify the customer in the rare event you're running late. Do the same level of work that you would do on your own home. If the customer isn't happy with something, make it right with them. MAKE THEM HAPPY! All Four Seasons Garage Doors is a real family business. They treat their customers and employees like family. Their motto is "Big enough to serve, small enough to care." Plus, you can't go wrong with the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.