A Polished Finish
A Polished Finish is TRUSTDale Certified.
About A Polished Finish:
A Polished Finish gives homeowners affordable ways to create a beautiful kitchen and bathroom with granite and marble countertops. They provide design expertise and more than ten years of experience installing granite, marble and quartz counters.
A Polished Finish pricing is simple and straight-forward. This family-owned company makes the process easy by starting with a free estimate.
A Polished Finish uses only high quality stone and fabricates it to the highest possible standards. Our review finds their craftspeople provide you with custom granite countertop shapes and cut-outs that are made to your individual specifications, so the countertop or vanity top will install perfectly. Whether you are remodeling or involved with new construction, custom granite countertops from A Polished Finish will make a beautiful addition and increase the value of your home.
A Polished Finish was founded in 2002 by Mark and Brittany Hayes. Their idea was to transform the granite industry by making granite more affordable and to create a better customer experience for each client. A Polished Finish takes the time with each client to help you make the best decision with your new kitchen or bath; and with the added peace of mind of the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee, you can’t go wrong!
Metro Atlanta and Georgia
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for â€śWhat Would Cardwell Do?â€ť in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governorâ€™s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Companyâ€™s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- â€śMake it Right Guaranteeâ€ť: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDaleâ€™s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the businessâ€™ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customerâ€™s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customerâ€™s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.