Arbor-Nomics is TRUSTDale Certified.
Arbor-Nomics Turf provides lawn and ornamental tree and shrub care in the Atlanta area. The company was founded in 1980. The difference between Arbor-Nomics Turf and others is their Certified Landscape Specialists (CLSs). Each specialist is required to have a Pesticide Certification and receive ongoing education and training to provide the highest quality of service and answer all questions knowledgeably.
The first factor that drew me to Arbor-Nomics was their price-point: Arbor-Nomics' price was very competitive especially for all the services they deliver. A competitive price is exceptional for what Arbor-Nomics delivers: Seven treatments per year, and direct contact with my Arbor-Nomics specialist, if I have any questions or concerns. They have great deals on tree and shrub care as well.
There's no mystery to Arbor-Nomics' approach. Every one of their technicians holds a certified pest control applicator license, and is constantly updated with the latest industry information so they can answer all of your questions. They use the best fertilizers and weed controls. Their treatments are designed to safely provide weed control and fertilization for your lawn care and insect control and disease prevention for your ornamental trees and shrubs. They offer additional services as well such as aeration and fungicide treatments.
I could repeat dozens and dozens of stories from satisfied customers, but I'll cut to the chase. No one had greater demands than my neighbors who hired Arbor-Nomics to restore their lawns after the 1998 tornado. I hired them after weeds had over-taken three-fourths of my newly sodden yard. I thought my lawn was lost. Arbor-Nomics gave me a healthy lawn in just twelve weeks! What's more, if you want, you can call company owner Dick Bare directly. His cell number is listed on the Arbor-Nomics web site
Metro Atlanta North of I-20
Norcross, GA 30071
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.