Arbor-Nomics Turf is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
TrustDALE deal: 50% off your first treatment for new TrustDALE referred customers!*
*Only one coupon can be used and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. Coupon must be sent in with first payment.
Click this link to register your purchase: HERE.
About Arbor-Nomics Turf:
Arbor-Nomics Turf was founded in 1980 with the purpose of providing homeowners a lawn that would make a gnome feel at home! Atlanta area customers have turned to Arbor-Nomics when they thought their yards were a lost cause, only to wind up with the lushest, greenest, most luxuriant, weed-free space they could imagine. The difference is in the training and dedication, state certifications, and realistic law, tree, and shrub analysis. Read on to find out more!
The first factor that drew me to Arbor-Nomics was their price-point: my family currently pays an unbelievably competitive price for complete lawn care. For less than you think, your yard will receive eight period treatments and direct contact with your Arbor-Nomics specialist for those times when you have questions or suggestions. All of Arbor-Nomics programs are priced relative to the size of your yard and the services you want. To see how much you can save, schedule an appointment for a free in-depth analysis of your lawn, ornamental trees, and shrubs! Don’t forget, if you register your purchase through TrustDALE, you’ll also receive your exclusive TrustDALE deal!
There's no mystery to Arbor-Nomics's approach. New technicians are trained for over a month and are required to have the highest certifications with pesticides in order to handle them safely and apply them correctly. Arbor-Nomics’s Certified Landscape Specialists have been with the company for an average of 6 years, with continuous education and training about turf, trees, and shrubs. When it comes to fertilizers and weed control products, only the best are invested in so you can enjoy your yard faster and for longer! Their treatments are designed to safely provide insect control, disease prevention, and drought resistance.
I could repeat dozens and dozens of stories from satisfied customers, but I'll cut to the chase. No one had greater demands than my neighbors who hired Arbor-Nomics to restore their lawns after the 1998 tornado destroyed our neighborhood. I hired them after weeds had completely taken over 75% of my newly sodden yard. In just 12 weeks I went from thinking that my lawn was lost, to watching my kids play in the green, healthy grass. The personal attention my family received was unparalleled in 1998, and President and CEO Dick Bare continues that tradition of personal care by providing all Arbor-Nomics customers his personal number for anyone to speak with him directly.
Serving 90 cities in the Metro Atlanta area, with branches in Cumming, Marietta, Powder Springs, and Winder
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.