50 Floor is TRUSTDale Certified.
About 50 Floor:
50 Floor is a unique shop-at-home flooring company offering top quality products. Their customer sales associate will come to you, so that you make your selection in the room where the product will actually be installed. 50 Floor only uses top name manufacturers and distributors to insure they are giving the best options for their customer's flooring needs. And, they offer a wide range of flooring options and colors for carpet, hardwood, wood, vinyl and tile.
Trust Dales Investigation found that 50 Floor is able to leverage their huge buying power and low overhead to bring their customers the best prices on quality name brand flooring. Their unique approach to turning your living room into a flooring showroom not only helps keep their overhead low, but also allows you to see the flooring products in your house and in your lighting. By orchestrating buying power and convenience, 50 Floor has been able to easily position themselves as a first class shop-at-home flooring company and a consumer favorite.
When you choose a product from 50 Floor you can feel confident in knowing that it is a tried-and-true product. 50 Floor's research team has spent countless hours seeking out the best quality products from top name manufacturers at the best possible price.
50 Floor is obsessed with having the best customer service in the business. They are a family owned company, and it shows from the moment you first talk to them. Their friendly staff aims to please. Their personal touch caught the attention of the TrustDale team and clearly separates them from competitors. When they finish with your job, you'll want to hug them, and invite them back! What's more, you're double protected by the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee!
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
~ Gean Taylor