404 Cut Tree
404 Cut Tree is TRUSTDale Certified.
The TRUSTDale Deal
Call or click through this webpage to receive your exclusive TrustDALE deal: 5% off on tree services
When you have finalized your relationship with 404 Cut Tree, please let us know so we can monitor your customer service experience! Click this link to register: Make It Right Registration
About 404 Cut Tree:
404-CUT-TREE is a full-service tree company that is locally owned and has been operating in Atlanta and North Georgia since 1999. Their clean, yellow trucks and Pine (VW) Beetles are a widely recognized symbol of quality and customer satisfaction throughout the metro area. They take pride in helping customers find the most appropriate solution for their tree issues, whether it is diagnosis and treatment, trimming or removal.
404-CUT-TREE offers up-front pricing. This means you agree to the price, before they begin the job. However, unlike most up-front pricing policies, 404-CUT-TREE has a policy to return some of your fee if thirty days later, managers determine they exceeded normal profit margin - How's that for honesty? What's more, you can also - if you wish - contract by the hour. My review finds 404-CUT-TREE makes it as easy as possible to hire them for a job well done!
There are differences in the quality of work delivered by Arborists. Cheap estimates often result in shortcuts and unseen damage to trees - damage that reveals itself much later. 404-CUT-TREE follows National industry quality and safety standards. All trimming complies with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A-300 tree pruning standards. Staff arborists are trained to communicate the standards to you the customer. These standards include spike-less climbing, limits on pruning, and pruning cut locations. Deviation from proper pruning techniques risks stressing your trees and making them vulnerable to attack by predators. Additionally, you're never exposed to liability because 404-CUT-TREE is fully insured!
Your exceptional customer service experience begins with a live human employee answering your call between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm daily. All employees who come to your home are back ground checked and drug tested - NO convicted felons. Many companies say they strive for complete satisfaction. 404-CUT-TREE proves it! If any issue arises during or after your service, 404-CUT-TREE moves to identify an acceptable solution, and manage it at senior levels until you are delighted with your job. In fact, some of their best references are from customers who encountered a problem which was resolved quickly. Combine this with the TrustDale Make It Right Guarantee, and you'll have an unbeatable customer service experience!
Alpharetta, Atlanta, Cobb, North Atlanta
What is the TRUSTDale Investigative Process & the Make it Right Guarantee?
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping. TrustDale disclaims any liability for any and all inadvertent inaccuracies.
- Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
- Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
- What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
Certified businesses must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
- The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
- I will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
Helen Kelley, Roswell, GA
Just to let you know. This company, 404 Cut Tree is tremendous. 404 was courteous and showed up on time and
performed a great job.
404 gave me the discount you mentioned and I didn't pay until the next day after they did the great job. They actually had the courtesy to send me a thank-you note from the people doing the work! Is that great customer service?
I will continue to use your great recommendations.