All TrustDALE certified businesses providing general consumer services† must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
- Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
- My current warranty and customer service are among the best available in the field.
- I ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDALE Make It Right Guarantee™.
- The TrustDALE Make-It-Right Guarantee™ becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDALE.com, or confirms his purchase on TrustDALE.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The TrustDALE Make-It-Right Guarantee™ states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business' customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDALE.
- I will allow TrustDALE and an independent expert in the field to review the customer's complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer's position is justified, I agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDALE to Make It Right.
- Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
Must be activated within 90 Days from Original Date of Purchase. You can Register Your Purchase By Filling out the Form.
† Realtors and Health/Wellness Providers have an admened Make-It-Right Guarantee™ to conform with statatory regulations. The admended Make-It-Right Guarentee™ is listed on thier individual business web pages on TrustDALE.com. All Make-It-Right registrations are completed using the same form.